Flamingo Motel : Rates

   


2014-2015 Rate Schedule

Weekly Rates show below already include a 10% discount (7 nights at the daily rate less 10%)

Stays for 7 nights or longer receive 10% off total daily rate.

Rates For 1 or 2

Off Season Rates

Pre- Season Rates

Season Rates

Post-Season Rates

Persons. Extra Persons:
May 1 to Dec.19
Dec.20 to Jan 31
Feb 01 to March 31
April 1 - April 30
$10.00/Day
     

 

Daily

$69.00

Weekly

$434.70

Daily

$89.00

Weekly

$560.70

Daily

$114.00

Weekly

$718.20

Daily

$79.00

Weekly

$497.70

Guest Rooms    —>

Villas 2 rooms    —>

$99.00

$623.70

$119.00

$749.70

$154.00

$970.20

$109.00

$686.70

       *(Living Room/Kitchen & separate bedroom)

  • State (6%) and County(5%) Total 11%. Taxes are additional to the rates listed above.
  • Check-In Time is anytime after 1:00 PM
  • Check-Out Time is 11:00 AM
  • Prices are subject to change for holidays and special events

Rates are for one or two person occupancy. There is an extra person charge of $10.00 per day per person. Reservations require a 25% deposit. The balance of the charge is due upon arrival. We accept VISA, MasterCard and ATM/Debit Cards. Please, NO Travelers Checks - NO Personal Checks!

Off-Season - May 1 st to November 30 th

Cancellation Policy -  Deposits are Non-refundable.  Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of

no-show ,   25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged .

Deposit Policy - 25 % of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking.

In-Season  - December 1 st to April 30th

Cancellation Policy -  Deposits are Non-refundable. Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of

no-show,  the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Deposit Policy - 25 % of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking and the total price of the reservation will be charged one month before arrival date .

Balance is due in full at check-in with a photo ID & Major Credit Card.  American Express will not be accepted.  There are no refunds for early departures .

Cigarette Smoking is Prohobited in All Guest Rooms & Villas.

Sorry, no pets are allowed.

 

 

Flamingo Motel
Phone: 239-992-7566

4330 Bonita Beach Road

Bonita Springs, FL 34134

| Home | Information | Rates | Reservations |